CORBY HOME

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE CALL IT 'CORBY HOME ' BECAUSE HERE WE HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOU LOOK FOR ...

2 posters

crashed while updating firmware using Kies

corby II

crashed while updating firmware using Kies Empty crashed while updating firmware using Kies

Post  corby II Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 am

yes while I was updating my corby to new firmware using kies, for some unexpected error it crashed and firmware recovery isn't working Sad I'm using latest edition of Kies. I tried to update the frimware using multiloader but, some of the file you mentioned in tutorial isn't present in .rar from samfirmware instead some other files are there I picked the latest Asian version and the name of frimware is exactly same that kies was upgrading please help me out Sad there is nothing on the screen but icons of mobile and pc and ! sign in between showing they are not connected

update :there nothing I can do, I can not operate the mobile at all i even can't switch it off or switch it on, the only way of turning it off is removing the battery.even if i do that on start it will give the same screen with the same icons so i can't do anything in the mobile

Last edited by corby II on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    runeldp

crashed while updating firmware using Kies Empty Re: crashed while updating firmware using Kies

Post  runeldp Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:42 am

corby II wrote:yes while I was updating my corby to new firmware using kies, for some unexpected error it crashed and firmware recovery isn't working Sad I'm using latest edition of Kies. I tried to update the frimware using multiloader but, some of the file you mentioned in tutorial isn't present in .rar from samfirmware instead some other files are there I picked the latest Asian version and the name of frimware is exactly same that kies was upgrading please help me out Sad there is nothing on the screen but icons of mobile and pc and ! sign in between showing they are not connected

so the steps are run samsung kies, turn on and connect corby 2 to have its driver installed then turn off and connect it again to install another driver of ur corby 2 then close samsung kies then remove ur corby 2 then turn it to download mode then open multiloader then load the files then press download..just wait and ur done..i hope this will help u..
    corby II

crashed while updating firmware using Kies Empty Re: crashed while updating firmware using Kies

Post  corby II Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:56 am

corby II wrote: there is nothing on the screen but icons of mobile and pc and ! sign in between showing they are not connected
    that's it there nothing I can do, I can not operate the mobile at all i even can't switch it off or switch it on, the only way of turning it off is removing the battery.even if i do that on start it will give the same screen with the same icons so i can't do anything in the mobile Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:04 am